2013-2014 ePortfolio Consultants

Nancy Wozniak - Learning Architect and ePortfolio Program Manager

I am an educator because I love learning.  When I learn, my students learn.  When my students learn, I learn.  I teach them; they teach me.   As long as I'm breathing, I'll never stop learning. 

Welcome to our corner of the world.  Feel at home to browse, reflect and comment.  We welcome your suggestions and information.  Please share your thoughts throughout the pages of our ePortfolio Showcase.

Harshdeep Banwait - Digital Media and ePortfolio Consultant

I am an international undergraduate student majoring in Mechanical Engineering at Stony Brook University. This is my fourth semester here and I simply love the school and the faculty. I love 3-D desgining, I love cars and I really wish to design my own car and launch it in the market one day.

I'm also interested in getting involved with the campus community, I'm on the eboard of the Sikh Student Association, I worked for sometime with Stony Brook Motorsports and I take part in events with the Community Service Club on Campus. I speak three different languages, which really helps me get around well at a diverse campus like Stony Brook. I love driving, working out and meeting new people too.

Rachel Koeth - Digital Media and ePortfolio Consultant

I am a bassoon enthusiast, excited by music and inspired by the people in my life!  

This is my second year of my Doctor of Musical Arts Degree in Bassoon Performance. I am also a teaching assistant for the music department. 

I'm originally from Portland, Oregon, who left the West Coast to be near the Big Apple and the arts culture of the country.

Emily Madsen - Digital Media and ePortfolio Consultant

Linda Milano - Digital Media and ePortfolio Consultant

I am a Business major specializing in Marketing and minoring in Writing at Stony Brook University. I am a member of the Spirit of Stony Brook Marching Band where I play the clarinet. I use my ePortfolio to showcase samples of my work such as business projects and writing pieces. I love that I'm able to combine my passions for business and writing, two very different subjects, to create a professional showcase of myself and my undergraduate work.

Dillon Winegar - Digital Media and ePortfolio Consultant

I am a junior year Business major, specializing in Marketing, and Digital Arts Minor at Stony Brook.  This is my first semester as a Digital Media and ePortfolio Consultant and so far it has been a blast!  

I enjoy getting involved in on campus activities.  In my freshman and sophomore years I was an Undergraduate College Fellow for LDS, President of LDS Council, and a member of the Stony Brook Crew team.  

Junaid Rajani - Digital Media and ePortfolio Consultant 

I am a sophomore Biochemistry major at Stony Brook University. I enjoy learning and teaching. I am in the College of Leadership and Service and have been an instructor for both LDS 101, Intro to Stony Brook, and CHE 130, General Chemistry, classes. I am a big film enthusiast and I love watching movies! My future goal is to go to Dental School and eventually become a Periodontist. This is my first semester as an Digital Media and ePortfolio Consultant and I am looking forward to helping new ePortfolio users start and maintain their digital identity!

Alicia M. Elliott - Digital Media and ePortfolio Consultant 

I’m a sophomore studying Engineering Science with a specialization in Environmental Engineering. I have been a teaching assistant for SBC 114, Physical Geography Lab, and hope to TA engineering classes in upcoming semesters. I’m also a peer mentor for the College of Engineering and Applies Sciences.

I’m on the Stony Brook University Sailing team—I’ve been hooked since the first regatta I sailed in! In my free time, I enjoy running, high-adventure, traveling, creating art, and creative writing. Oh, and I’m obsessed with F. Scott Fitzgerald and Les Misérables. 

Michael Matza - Digital Media and ePortfolio Consultant

Michael Matza is a Technological Systems Management (TSM) Major with a minor in Information Systems. He plays guitar, bass, piano, drums, sings and plays anything but winds. Writing music and recording his band directly involves his management and communication skills which is directly related to his academic work. He is currently a TA for the Marketing for Engineers class in the TSM department. He looks to get business leaders on board for new technologies that will help improve their current business processes for a more cost effective, efficient system.

Nicole Gartner - ePortfolio and Digital Media Consultant

I am a Cinema and Cultural Studies major and Journalism minor at Stony Brook University. I have a passion for all things media, and not just watching television or a film, but engaging and reading these different mediums as well. I believe that the learning path is most successful when integrated with technology, and these concepts of online education and the "Internet identity" are here to stay. 

Lourdes Ng "'It is good to have an end to journey toward; but it is the journey that matters, in the end.' ~ Ernest Hemingway"

Angela Horstman - ePortfolio and Digital Media Consultant

I am an Engineering Science Major with a Specialization in Mechanical Engineering and a second Specialization in Engineering Management, and a Minor in Manufacturing Engineering. I have a passion for learning as well as developing, designing, and building projects and understanding how the world around me works. As an ePortfolio Consultant, I had the experience to work directly with the Engineering departments at Stony Brook University and their students to develop and maintain their Engineering ePortfolios.

Joseph Nowak "Success is not achieved by crossing a bridge. Success is achieved by choosing the spot for the bridge, designing it, building the foundation, then building the bridge. But even after all this; the journey has only just begun."

Pan Xie "I am an MBA student in Stony Brook who is interested in doing research on companies and choose the best one to invest and see how it goes. I like playing sports like tennis, badminton outdoors because it makes me feel so free and young."