2014-2015 ePortfolios Consultants

Nancy Wozniak - Learning Architect and ePortfolio Program Manager

I am an educator because I love learning.  When I learn, my students learn.  When my students learn, I learn.  I teach them; they teach me.   As long as I'm breathing, I'll never stop learning. 

Welcome to our corner of the world.  Feel at home to browse, reflect and comment.  We welcome your suggestions and information.  Please share your thoughts throughout the pages of our ePortfolio Showcase.

Rachel Koeth - Digital Media and ePortfolio Consultant

I am a bassoon enthusiast, excited by music and inspired by the people in my life!  

This is my third year of my Doctor of Musical Arts Degree in Bassoon Performance. I am also a graduate assistant for the Undergraduate Colleges. 

I'm originally from Portland, Oregon, who left the West Coast to be near the Big Apple and the arts culture of the country.

Pan Xie - Digital Media and ePortfolio Consultant

I am an MBA student in Stony Brook who is interested in doing research on companies and choose the best one to invest and see how it goes. I like playing sports like tennis, badminton outdoors because it makes me feel so free and young.

Judy Fischer - Digital Media and ePortfolio Consultant

I am a non-traditional student who is studying Psychology and how the brain functions in relation to mental disorders and the correlation of mental health and physical well being. I wll receive my BA in Psychology this December 2014 and plan on going forward with my MSW.

My message that I wish to bring to world is that there is always hope and to never quit! Anything is possible with conviction and dedication.

I am a lifelong learner! I enjoy snorkeling and volunteering as a Jane Goodall Chimpanzoo Observer.