Alumni Model ePortfolios

Addie Browning "She was like a book of puzzles; once you figured one puzzle out there was always another one to solve." Addie graduated from Dowling College with a degree in Sociology and Anthropology in 2014. 

Aman Sharma "This portfolio is dedicated to my time at the University of Toronto where I have recently completed my Master's of Health Science in Clinical Engineering in the Institute of Biomaterials and Biomedical Engineering." Aman graduated from the University of Toronto in 2013, and from Stony Brook University in 2011 with a Bachelor of Engineering degree in Biomedical Engineering. 

Soraya Brooks is an arts educator, a working artist and a graphic designer. Her eportfolio is a collection of her professional experiences, volunteer work, lesson plans, and certifications. 

Eda Gimenez A graduate of Stony Brook University, Eda double majored in Engineering chemistry and Environmental Studies and continued her education at Columbia University and graduated in 2014 with a Master of Public Affairs degree in Environmental Science and Policy.

Ansue Jacob Ansue graduated from Drexel University with a Master's in Information System in 2013. She earned her Bachelor of Science in Information System and Applied Mathematics and Statistics in 2012.

Ahrum Kim "I like to travel and interact with new people. My philosophy of life is sharing knowledge, experience and feelings with others.  I learn how to be happy, laugh and love from people I meet. This e-Portfolio is dedicated to share my works and reflections."

Erick Gordy "If I set out to answer a trivial question and the inquiry sets up another series of questions, I follow through as far as I am able, just for the sheer joy of watching the interconnected pieces of information fall together like dominoes in my mind."

Chris Masullo "My name is Chris Masullo and I am a Stony Brook University Alumni. I studied Business Management, specialized in Marketing and minored in History. I am an innovative thinker, with strong written and verbal skills, and a love for video games."

Sara Kardasz "I am in my 13th year as the librarian at the Little Flower School in Wading River.  Little Flower is a special act public school that serves student in grades 3 - 12.  I enjoy collaborating with classroom teachers in designing guided inquiry-based projects.  I encourage the use of Web 2.0 tools with students.  My main goal is to prepare them to meet the challenges of the real worlds of school, home, work and community."

Charles Magyar "Writing is of an exemplary importance to our lives."