BUS 111 ePortfolios

BUS 111: Introduction to Business for Non-Business Majors

Introduces students to major business topics that influence today's business practices. Explores contributions over the last century from Henry Ford to Bill Gates, showing how the Industrial Revolution became the Information Revolution. Provides knowledge of how business works and a perspective on its evolution into the next millennium. Integrates both introduction to business and management principles into one course. This course may not be taken for credit in addition to BUS 112.

Umar Zaidi is double majoring in Political Science and Sociology. He showcases his resume, teaching experience, fraternity involvement and reflections in his eportfolio.

Yuliang Zheng loves to travel, play and watch sports, and summer.

Chunwei Chen "My name is Chunwei Chen and I am currently a freshman with area of interest in Business and Applied Mathematics and Statics (AMS) in Stony Brook University. I am an international student from China."

Jeanette Wong  "I plan on pursuing a career in respiratory therapy, medicine, public health and health care management."

Keita Stephen Ohe "I am on the Stony Brook University Cheerleading Team, being very proud of being the only guy on the team as well as representing Stony Brook University."