BUS 115 Model ePortfolios

BUS 115: Introduction to Business for Business Majors: Introduces business majors to critical business thinkers who have influenced today's business practices. Allows students to utilize material learned in class to demonstrate their research and writing abilities by tracking specific companies throughout the semester. Written and verbal reports required weekly to show how companies operate in contemporary business environment.

Vanessa Gordon "I am currently a junior at Stony Brook University with a major in Business and a double minor in Accounting and English. I work part-time at Stop & Shop as a bookkeeper and an assistant customer service department head; I also work at an accounting and consulting firm, Nawrocki Smith, LLP, as an intern."

Jennifer Schwartzman is a Business Major with two minors in writing and leadership. She is also an ice skater and was a member of the Skyliners Synchronized Ice Skating Team for eleven years.

Crystal Ling "My ultimate goal for the future is to become an editorial stylist for a fashion and beauty magazine. I know that with diligence (maybe some blood, sweat, and tears along the way) and a little bit of faith, my dreams will come true."

Riya Ismail "I am funny. I love making people laugh, whether it is with various jokes or my sarcasm. Humor, to me, is the most priceless medication. I also have a bubbly personality. I love being around people and bringing great energy to the table." Only viewable within the Stony Brook Community.

Gilbert Worotikan "I love music. I love listening and playing music. I have been in a concert band from the sixth grade, playing the tuba and I am currently in the Spirit of Stony Brook Marching Band."

Johnathan Davidowitz "Why accounting? I'm just a numbers guy." Only viewable within the Stony Brook Community.

Bobby Kluger “Our society is becoming more diverse as time goes on and Spanish is widely spoken throughout the United States, especially the New York City metropolitan area. Being able to speak Spanish allows me to communicate with a large portion of the population that I would not be able to otherwise.”

Elizabeth R. Zelen "I enjoy being an active member of not only the surrounding community, but on the Stony Brook campus as well. I have met so many amazing people during my time here and have had priceless opportunities that will forever impact me!"

Hassan Sheikh “I was born in Pakistan and spent the first ten years of my life there. After that, I moved to the UAE (Dubai is in UAE) and spent about 8 years there. And now I'm a student at Stony Brook University, NY, USA!”

Serafima Norova “I have been fortunate enough to travel to England, Austria, France, Switzerland, Italy, and Israel.”

Danielle Dostaly “Hi my name is Danielle, I'm over the top and can't be stopped.”

Amber Britton "My goal is to double major in both Business Management and Information Systems and help the publishing industry thrive in the digital world."

TJ Tana "From NY to LA, my performances have been seen literally by thousands."

Leah Marino "I am thankful for all the opportunities cheerleading has brought me

and I look forward to cheering on Stony Brook University during the rest of my college career!" 

Hannah Duscha "I like to live by Mahatma Gandhi's quote: ‘Be the change that you wish to see in the world.’”