Business

Outstanding Business Honors, Margot Palermo

Demonstrates best practices in ePortfolio design, inquiry, evidence-based reflections, and creative use of multimedia

Jonathan Davidowitz "The three main goals to be successful in America. It was fun then, but now it is my passion."
Isabella Wood "I have a 'life list' where I write down what I'd like to do in life and when I accomplish the tasks I cross it off with a highlighter and the names of the people who helped me accomplish it."

Most Inviting Welcome Page Award, Business 111, Richard Laskowski 

Captivating audiences on a professional and personal level

Jeanette Wong"I plan on pursuing a career in respiratory therapy, medicine, public health and health care management."
Keita Stephen Ohe"I am on the Stony Brook University Cheerleading Team, being very proud of being the only guy on the team as well as representing Stony Brook University." Only viewable within the Stony Brook University Community

Outstanding Business ePortfolio Award, Business 115, Richard Laskowski

Amber Britton

"My goal is to double major in both Business Management and Information Systems and help the publishing industry thrive in the digital world."
TJ Tana"From NY to LA, my performances have been seen literally by thousands."
Leah Marino"I am thankful for all the opportunities cheerleading has brought me and I look forward to cheering on Stony Brook University during the rest of my college career!"
Hannah Duscha "I like to live by Mahatma Gandhi's quote:'Be the change that you wish to see in the world.'"