Campus Involvement ePortfolios

Andrea Charidemou - "I look forward to bringing the community building techniques I have learned being a freshman in Langmuir to Benedict, where I will be starting as a sophomore RA next semester. I cannot wait to start planning programs and building a community and family in my new residence, as I have done in my freshman year residence."

Awards: Model ePortfolio 2014,

Daniel Chung - "I am heavily involved on campus as an Orientation Leader, Resident Assistant, Senior Consultant for the Department of Teaching, Learning and Technology, and the incoming President of the Korean Student Association (KSA) for the 2013-2014 academic year."
Awards: Model ePortfolio 2014

Lauren Belzer - I am a Junior at Stony Brook University pursuing a Bachelor's Degree in Psychology with a minor in Leadership Development. I also previously attended Suffolk County Community College in Selden, New York where I completed an Associates Degree in Liberal Arts before transferring to Stony Brook University.

Awards: Model ePortfolio 2014

Eric Leung - The e-portfolio is not an autobiography, but a mere window to human nature. It's a living journal, epitomizing our growth as college students, professionals, and ultimately into future endeavors. It shows others that we are more than just text on a resume and we are dynamic.
Awards: Model ePortfolio 2014

Laura Peguero - My name is Laura Peguero, I’m a native Spanish speaker born and raised in Dominican Republic, I came to live in NY at the age of 16, I’m a psychology major and this is my senior year.

Awards: Model ePortfolio 2014