Career ePortfolios

Liana Yung  "'Caring is the essence of nursing and the most central and unifying focus of nursing practice.' - Jean Watson"

Dillon Winegar "Welcome to my ePortfolio. Dedicated, motivated, always learning."

Matthew Gillis " I am currently pursuing a Sociology degree and a Secondary Education Teacher Certification. My ultimate educational goal is to attend law school and become a lawyer. Also, I would like to have the ability to teach at my high school and give back to my community of mentors and friends that gave an abundance of support and kindness to me." 

Junaid Rajani "My name is Junaid Rajani. I'm currently a junior at Stony Brook University. I am a Biochemistry major on the Pre-Dental track. I am from Great Neck, New York, and graduated Great Neck South High School in 2011. At my high school, I was the president (and treasurer) of S.A.D.D. (Students Against Destructive Decisions), an active member of the Key Club and the Honors Society, a Volunteer and Team Leader for my Community Church, and a Student Council coordinator."

Soraya Brooks " As an experienced ARTS EDUCATOR, I am able to offer students valuable technical knowledge and inspiration to seamlessly bridge the worlds of studio and computer art mediums.  As a WORKING ARTIST and graduate of Parsons School of Design I have had many years of experience as a painter, printmaker and sculptor in the Fine Arts world. As a GRAPHIC DESIGNER I have worked for many years in magazine publishing for both print and online."