Digital Stories

Writing for the New Media ePortfolio Award, WRT 302, Cynthia Davidson

In recognition of outstanding achievement in writing style, presentation, digital story and reflection 

Linda Milano

"Regardless of what your "dance" may be, approach it with a passion. By doing so, you can be sure that "your feet will follow" and everything else will fall into place."  

Brandon Guan

"Writing has been a creative outlet and refreshing break from the numbing programming I must do as a Computer Science major." 

Christy Lau

“You know, sometimes all you need is twenty seconds of insane courage. Just literally twenty seconds of just embarrassing bravery. And I promise you, something great will come of it.” - Benjamin Mee Only viewable within the Stony Brook University Community

Amanda Martocello

"I love to read, write, take photographs, watch movies, and anything related to social media." Only viewable within the Stony Brook University Community

Christina Snyder

"I am a Biomedical Engineering major at Stony Brook, and am hoping to attend medical school after graduation." Only viewable within the Stony Brook University Community

Innovative Digital Story Award, ITS 102, Nancy Wozniak and Manny London

Powerful narrative, excellent flow and expressive use of media

Pamela Stevens"By taking classes every semester that challenged me in an intimate setting and surrounded me with peers that had similar aspirations of becoming a business leader, I have been able to develop and grow in ways I never thought possible."
Dean Garma"Although writing is an underrated skill, it is extremely important to have under one's belt because it is a skill that will be used throughout one's entire career. Even for someone like me who is aiming to become a computer science major, writing will continue to stick with me." Only viewable within the Stony Brook University Community
Aman Rawat"To say that nothing is true is to realize that the foundations of society are fragile and that we must be the shepherds of our own civilization."  (From the Assassins Creed series of video games.) Only viewable within the Stony Brook University Community
Reese Rosenzweig"I see now that the circumstances of one’s birth are irrelevant. It is what you do with the gift of life that determines who you are." -Mewtwo
Hazel Nasta"I spend my summers working the job of my dreams as a camp counselor along the Chesapeake Bay in Maryland." Only viewable within the Stony Brook University Community

Cyber Communications ePortfolio Award, ITS 102 Manny London/Nancy Wozniak

Excellent use of multimedia and reflections 

Edwin Cruz

"Keep Your Worries Small And Your Dreams Big" Only viewable within the Stony Brook University Community

Jane Thomas

"I want to find the perfect balance between a successful career and the fulfillment of my dreams, meanwhile changing the lives of people all around me."

Pamela Stevens

"I am a lover of the arts, a soccer player, a student, a daughter, a track runner, a flutist, and much much more."

Hazel Nasta

"I grew up in the sweetest place on Earth, Hershey, Pennsylvania." Only viewable within the Stony Brook University Community

Raymond Xue

"The Key To Success Is Working Hard."