EST 325 ePortfolios

EST 325 - H: Technology in the Workplace 

A study of automation and information technologies in both manufacturing and service industries. Considers how technology is changing the work and lives of everyone from production workers to executives. Case studies are used to understand how technology can improve quality and productivity and how incorrect use produces disappointing results.

Judith Fischer "After raising my daughter and moving back from Florida, I decided to return to school in Jan 2011. I graduated May 2013 with my AA Psychology. After graduating I took my daughter to Costa Rica. Next up was Stony Brook University which has always been my dream and I am on my way to becoming a Social Worker. One step further into the future and my second career."

Michael Caulo "My name is Michael Caulo, I'm a Health and Fitness Fanatic with a passion for Martial Arts." 

Agustin Artiles Kuhnel "My name is Tino (short for Agustin) Artiles Kuhnel and I'm 23 years old. I'm an exchange student from Spain, and I'm going to be here for the Spring 2014 semester only. I live in the city of Las Palmas de Gran Canaria, in Gran Canaria, one of the Canary Islands. I guess they're not that well known in the US, but they're one of the favourite holiday spots for people all over Europe, because we have one of the best climates in the world."

Christine Lew "I am seeking a Bachelor of Science degree in Health Science, hoping to pursue a Doctorate degree of physical therapy in graduate school. This field has captured my attention because helping others has always appealed to me."