Edwin Tjoe

Dr. Edwin Tjoe uses ePortfolio is his EST 201 classes. 

When asked about the use of Publishing Platforms...

Why do you use ePortfolio in your courses?

To facilitate assessment and digital citizenship.

How do students benefit from using ePortfolio? 

Professional development.

What are the benefits to you?

Authentic assessment.

What advice would you give to other faculty considering using ePortfolio?

Don't be scared to try new things.

Student ePortfolio Examples: 

Zihao (Time) Wu Showcases his involvement, resume and various course sections in his eportfolio.

Maria Anna Zambuto  "I am a biology major and I plan to get my masters in education. I aspire to one day become a secondary biology teacher and possibly even a college professor.  I have many hobbies, but some of my favorites are playing the piano, reading, and playing volleyball."

Rameez Khatri "My name is Rameez Khatri and I am currently a sophomore in Stony Brook University. I am majoring in Biochemistry along with a minor track in Bioengineering and with an intention to become a Physician."

Aiswaria George "If I could have any superpower in the world, I would choose to have Inhuman Eidetic Memory. With that being said, Hey! My name is Aiswaria and I love to dance and design. Though I was born in the Arabia, I am culturally a Keralite."

Lutzia Rahman "I am a sophomore with a pre-med track and a biology major, which might change because I have been thinking of switching to a chemical engineering major."