ESTeP Minor Award

Exceptional eStep ePortfolios as recognized by Professor Nicole Simon and the Stony Brook ePortfolio Consultants.

Edward Kraus"Every person on the planet uses energy, each and every day, to make our lives easier, more pleasurable, or even to survive.  The type, amount and reasons for energy use vary from culture to culture but the common denominator is that we all need to change the way we use energy."
Drew Genoino"It ranges from the different types of energy resources, to the reasons for energy in different countries, to what effects each type of energy resource has, through the different alternate "clean" energy sources."
Paola Cardenas"I am not majoring in anything that has to deal with science but I would like to learn more about becoming green and continue to find ways to become more energy efficient through appliances I use on a daily basis. Many changes can still be made. This was just the beginning."
Elizabeth Rennie "I started the project by reviewing the personal energy meter and leaking electricity calculator that I had created in the beginning of the semester for class. I looked over the energy meter and leaking energy calculator to see what areas of my home could use the most attention."