First Year Experience

Jack Zhu "Here, you will find a little about my personal life, my hobbies, my favorite television shows, and my future goals. You'll even be able to see the work I did for my LDS seminar class and my WRT 102 class." Only viewable within the Stony Brook Community. 

Ansh Kapadia "I have always found various cultures interesting, especially how diverse each of them are. It makes me wonder that we indeed have come a long way from our origins. Over the last few years I have been travelling a lot and my curiosity towards different cultures has grown drastically. Since my arrival at Stony Brook University, I have met numerous people from rife cultural backgrounds and it has truly been exciting to share stories with each of them."

Jacob Fogel -  I am attending Stony Brook University pursuing a degree in Biology with a concentration in Neuroscience. I thoroughly enjoy how our brain works and I am looking forward to a great undergraduate experience here at Stony Brook, discovering new things about the brain every day.

Gabrielle Khalife "... I discovered the beauty of biology and lost myself in the art of science. The more science courses I applied for, the more captivated I became. My summer research at Stony Brook University and Cold Spring Harbor Laboratory helped to solidify my passion for science."

Hassan Sheikh "I was born in Pakistan and spent the first ten years of my life there. After that, I moved to the UAE (Dubai is in UAE) and spent about 8 years there. And now I'm a student at Stony Brook University, NY, USA!"