First Year Seminars

Innovative Use of Multimedia, GLS 102, Rocco Sabino

Great use of multimedia, reflection and organization

Jermy Nguyen"My first favorite movie is Transformers: Dark of the moon, because of the combined humor and action." Only viewable within the Stony Brook University Community
Bradley Garcia"I am a member of the MAPS club (Minority Association of Pre-Med Students), a member of the Sigma Beta Honor Society at Stony Brook University, and I am a member of the Stony Brook University's men's lacrosse team."
Alexander Horeth"I am Alexander Horeth, a Physics-Math double major at Stony Brook University" Only viewable within the Stony Brook University Community

Information Technology ePortfolio Award, ITS 102, Gary Halada

In recognition of outstanding achievement in writing style and presentation

Cindy Lowe"I am pursuing a degree in Business Management with specializations in international and sustainable business."
Shannen-Czarina Bala"You believe lies so you eventually learn to trust no one but yourself, and sometimes things fall apart so that better things can fall together." Only viewable within the Stony Brook University Community
Margaret Morgans"Blood Music begins with a man named Edward meeting an old friend for lunch." Only viewable within the Stony Brook University Community

Technology and Energy ePortfolio Awards ITS 102, Imin Kao

Excellent design and execution of podcast project and reflection

Samantha Wong"I love to listen to music and to sing, although I am quite quiet."
David Tram"Don't Be Afraid of Expressing Yourself." Only viewable within the Stony Brook University Community
Yuan Wang"Majoring in Electrical Engineering at Stony Brook University, I love the art of making cars"
Danielle Wahl "I have the mind of an engineer, but the heart of an artist."
Konstantin Pushnikov"My name is Konstantin and I will take over the world."

Cyber Communications ePortfolio Award, ITS 102, Manny London/Nancy Wozniak 

Excellent use of multimedia and reflections

Edwin Cruz"Keep your worries small and your dreams big." Only viewable within the Stony Brook University Community
Jane Thomas"I want to find the perfect balance between a successful career and the fulfillment of my dreams, meanwhile changing the lives of people all around me."
Pamela Stevens"I am a lover of the arts, a soccer player, a student, a daughter, a track runner, a flutist, and much much more."
Hazel Nasta"I grew up in the sweetest place on Earth, Hershey, Pennsylvania." Only viewable within the Stony Brook University Community
Raymond Xue"The key to success is working hard."