Graduate ePortfolios

Maria Cipriani has completed her dissertation and created a professional eportfolio. "This dissertation focuses the lens of queer studies and trauma studies on YA literature published in the United States between 1960 and 2010 to demonstrate that authors embed cultural messages in YA texts."

Rachel Koeth "I am a bassoon enthusiast, excited by music and inspired by the people in my life!"

Stephanie Tarricone "As I continue my Graduate career at Stony Brook University, I intend on utilizing the tools given to me in each course towards my future career."

Philly Bubaris has an eportfolio that contains the coursework for the MBA course "Women in the Workplace" and for her resume and experience. Only viewable within the Stony Brook University Community

Barbara Whitaker "In 2004 Barbara established Lumen Arts, a video production company.  Since that time she has produced a documentary about Hurricane Katrina and is currently in production of "Peeling the Onion," a documentary about the Israeli/Palestinian peace process."