Integrative

Daniel Dochtermann "My goal in life is to leave some impact on the world. I want future generations to look back, even if it's just for a moment, and mention something I have done that has brought them to where they are at that time."

Vanessa Gordon "Call me an over-achiever, but once my mind is set and focused, I feel unstoppable. "

Daniel Chung - "I am heavily involved on campus as an Orientation Leader, Resident Assistant, Senior Consultant for the Department of Teaching, Learning and Technology, and the incoming President of the Korean Student Association (KSA) for the 2013-2014 academic year. Through my involvement, I have found my passion for interacting with others"

Liana Yung - "I have been associated with numerous on and off campus involvement opportunities.  I grew up in Brooklyn and did my first two years of undergraduate at CUNY Hunter College then transferring to Stony Brook upon acceptance to the nursing school."

Eric Leung - The e-portfolio is not an autobiography, but a mere window to human nature. It's a living journal, epitomizing our growth as college students, professionals, and ultimately into future endeavors. It shows others that we are more than just text on a resume and we are dynamic.

Ammarah Zaidi is an Engineering Science major specializing in Mechanical and Manufacturing Engineering with a minor in Comparative Literature. She has her writing, engineering projects, classes and resume on her eportfolio.

Tommy Ho is in the Business Leadership Program, and is majoring in Business Administration. He has his writing, business honors thesis, leadership skills, business projects and resume on his eportfolio. 

Matthew Gillis "I am inspired to soar to new heights by those around me and I appreciate my friends and family for this inspiration."

Jencel Aprille Abuan "I am minimalist that desires the maximum of my existence."

Caitlin Weisz "I will use my leadership e-Portfolio in job interviews or other such applications, especially considering my interest in a management position."

Amanda Tam "I am at Stony Brook University, on the zebra path to my future, eagerly awaiting to participate in the world as a first class nurse."

Jeanette Wong "I plan on pursuing a career in respiratory therapy, medicine, public health and health care management."

Lourdes Ng It is good to have an end to journey toward; but it is the journey that matters, in the end. ~ Ernest Hemingway

Henrick Goldwurm "I joined Stony Brook University in Fall 2010 following the Bio-Medical Engineering track in hopes to eventually reach the top echelon of the field."

Carlos Vazquez "I am an economics major and I plan on becoming a financial analyst."

Melissa Pchelka In three words I can sum up everything I've learned about life: it goes on. -Robert Frost