Model Welcome Pages

A reviewer (prospective employer) will spend 10 seconds opening and viewing your eportfolio. If something doesn't standout to entice the viewer to spend more time browsing, it's on to the next. Make sure your welcome page entices the viewer to stay and browse your eportfolio. Use an image and sentence of strength (inspirational quote) to tease your visitor into wanting to discover more about the professional you!

TJ Tana "Hey, you! Yes, you on the other side of the computer screen. Welcome to my E-Portfolio! My name is TJ Tana, and you are about to embark on a journey into my world! To view my resume click HERE, or if you would like to learn more about who I am click HERE."

Richard Menjivar "¡Saludos! Welcome, and thank you for visiting my e-portfolio. You can also visit my blog at: http://you.stonybrook.edu/hope4healthierhumanity/ 

My name is Richard S. Menjivar, among other things, I am a student, a veteran, an RN, an educator and a volunteer." 

Soraya Brooks "As an experienced ARTS EDUCATOR, I am able to offer students valuable technical knowledge and inspiration to seamlessly bridge the worlds of studio and computer art mediums.  As a WORKING ARTIST and graduate of Parsons School of Design I have had many years of experience as a painter, printmaker and sculptor in the Fine Arts world. As a GRAPHIC DESIGNER I have worked for many years in magazine publishing for both print and online."