Physician Assistant 

Patrick Coty "I always had an interest in Humanitarian work even before I knew I will have a career in the health care field." Only viewable within the Stony Brook Community.

Kristy Selvaggi "I have been practicing mainly as an Electrophysiology/Cardiology Physician Assistant for approximately 8 years. I currently work at a local hospital in the Electrophysiology and Cardiac Catherization Department. My duties mainly include pre and post operative care and pacemaker and defibrillator interrogations with reprogramming and trouble shooting. I really enjoy my job and couldn't imagine doing anything else. I am now currently pursing my post professional Masters Degree in Physician Assistant studies at Stony Brook University." 

Reesa Roberts "As a Physician Assistant, I currently work in a reproductive healthcare/family planning setting.  I have worked in my current clinical area for the last 8 1/2 years.  Prior to that, I worked in OB/GYN  in a hospital for 6 1/2 years where I provided in-patient and out-patient clinical care.

Prior to pursuing my graduate degree, I had the time to indulge in my favorite hobby.  I am an amateur photographer and have taken several digital photography classes.   I prefer to work with black and white and sepia mediums and focus on landscape and animal subjects. I rarely do portraits.  When I do take photos of individuals, it is usually with them interacting with their environment."