Podcasts

Energy and Technology Podcast Award, ITS 102, Imin Kao

Excellent design and execution of podcast project and reflection

Fang Chen"I am a bass player, yeah it is bass, electronic bass!" Only viewable within the Stony Brook University Community
Brandon Fieger"Being able to weed out what is not important and what is trivial is a talent, something you aren't born with but rather something you learn from experience."
Connor Goham"I am utterly obsessed with trying to understand how the universe works." Only viewable within the Stony Brook University Community
Yuanming Lu"I am interested in “air pollution impact on environment” this topic very much at my first sight."
David Tram"Don't Be Afraid of Expressing Yourself." Only viewable within the Stony Brook University Community
Yuan Wang

"Majoring in Electrical Engineering at Stony Brook University, I love the art of making cars."

Konstantin Pushnikov"My name is Konstantin and I will take over the world. (Not like Francis Underword)."
Samantha Wong "The most wasted of all days is one without laughter" -e.e Cummings
Danielle Wahl"Everything that happens to you is a reflection of what you believe about yourself. We cannot outperform our level of self-esteem. We cannot draw to ourselves more than we think we are worth." -Iyanla Vanzant
Kihong Min"Imagine how cool it would be if life had background music." Only viewable within the Stony Brook University Community
Luis Ramirez"There are going to be times where we want to give up, where our body and minds may want to give out on us, but that is when we must push past this and fight with our hearts instead of our body and this how greatness is achieved." Only viewable within the Stony Brook University Community
Ganatheipan Raventhirarajah"HOW CAN I CHANGE THE WORLD?"
Fanglin Zhou "Go ahead, make my day!" Harry Callahan
John Plavnicky "... I have always been fascinated with architecture.  Putting together shapes has always been a passion, but I have only recently been able to fulfill this need to design things in sophomore year of high school, when my best friend introduced me Mike Cercone, the school's engineering teacher.  From then until the last day of senior year, I had all the resources I needed to pour my creativity onto paper."