Undergraduate Experience

Shonna Brooks "I am a person dedicated to helping improve the lives of those around me."

Jencel Aprille Abuan "When I was twelve, my family and I immigrated to the United States from the Philippines. Being the new kid made it difficult to fit in, but I worked hard to find my niche. After three years of trying many things, I've found that there are two things I want to remain doing for the rest of my life: art and helping other people."

Crystal Ling "My ultimate goal for the future is to become an editorial stylist for a fashion and beauty magazine. I know that with diligence (maybe some blood, sweat, and tears along the way) and a little bit of faith, my dreams will come true."

Daniel Chung - "I am heavily involved on campus as an Orientation Leader, Resident Assistant, Senior Consultant for the Department of Teaching, Learning and Technology, and the incoming President of the Korean Student Association (KSA) for the 2013-2014 academic year. Through my involvement, I have found my passion for interacting with others"

Jessica McCarrick "Music is a huge part of my life whether I am playing piano, dancing or listening to my favorite songs."

Lauren Belzer - "I always enjoy reading new articles and research about how Neuropsychology is developing. I am hoping to begin my Doctorates Degree in Non-Clinical Psychology of Behavioral Neuroscience at the University of Miami in South Florida."