View: Julie

Showcase ePortfolio

Hi everyone! My name's Julie, not to be confused with Julia, Julianne, Juliana, or any other forms of "Julie". That's just my name- five simple letters that tend to be a nickname.  It actually came from my grandma on my mom's side, who went by Lou Alice until I was born, but that's an entirely different story. 

I come from a small town in Putnam County- Putnam Valley, where I attended Middle School after sixth grade and High School. During high school, I had my mind set on becoming a math teacher. However, the night of the first college search I went on, something in my head switched and I realized I wanted to be in the health field. I considered both Pre-Med and Pre-Nursing, and while both were amazing possibilities, I decided on Nursing as what I really wanted to do for the rest of my life.  

I am currently a Sophomore studying Pre-Nursing with a possible minor of Africana Studies- I have yet to declare it, but I'm highly considering it and have already planned out what to take and when to take it. 

I hope to one day work in a pediatric hospital, taking care of sick children and allowing them to have a great life as they continue to smile all the way through.

I hope you enjoy my E-portfolio and find yourself interested within its limits.