Business ePortfolios

Vanessa Gordon "I am currently a junior at Stony Brook University with a major in Business and a double minor in Accounting and English. I work part-time at Stop & Shop as a bookkeeper and an assistant customer service department head; I also work at an accounting and consulting firm, Nawrocki Smith, LLP, as an intern."

Jennifer Schwartzman is a Business Major with two minors in writing and leadership. She is also an ice skater and was a member of the Skyliners Synchronized Ice Skating Team for eleven years.

Crystal Ling "My ultimate goal for the future is to become an editorial stylist for a fashion and beauty magazine. I know that with diligence (maybe some blood, sweat, and tears along the way) and a little bit of faith, my dreams will come true."

Riya Ismail "I am funny. I love making people laugh, whether it is with various jokes or my sarcasm. Humor, to me, is the most priceless medication.I also have a bubbly personality. I love being around people and bringing great energy to the table." Only viewable within the Stony Brook Community. 

Gilbert Worotikan "I love music. I love listening and playing music. I have been in a concert band from the sixth grade, playing the tuba and I am currently in the Spirit of Stony Brook Marching Band."

Johnathan Davidowitz: "Why accounting? I'm just a numbers guy." Only viewable within the Stony Brook Community. 

Bobby KlugerOur society is becoming more diverse as time goes on and Spanish is widely spoken throughout the United States, especially the New York City metropolitan area. Being able to speak Spanish allows me to communicate with a large portion of the population that I would not be able to otherwise. 

Elizabeth R. Zelen - "I enjoy being an active member of not only the surrounding community, but on the Stony Brook campus as well. I have met so many amazing people during my time here and have had priceless opportunities that will forever impact me!"

Hassan Sheikh - I was born in Pakistan and spent the first ten years of my life there. After that, I moved to the UAE (Dubai is in UAE) and spent about 8 years there. And now I'm a student at Stony Brook University, NY, USA!

Serafima Norova - I have been fortunate enough to travel to England, Austria, France, Switzerland, Italy, and Israel.

Danielle Dostaly - Hi my name is Danielle, I'm over the top and can't be stopped.