ePortfolio Consultants' ePortfolios

Rachel Koeth "I am a bassoon enthusiast, excited by music and inspired by the people in my life!"

Dillon Winegar "Welcome to my ePortfolio. Dedicated, motivated, always learning."

Emily Madsen "My name is Emily Madsen and I have a rather public obsession for all things biology-related."

Joseph Nowak "Success is not achieved by crossing a bridge. Success is achieved by choosing the spot for the bridge, designing it, building the foundation, then building the bridge. But even after all this; the journey has only just begun."

Angela Horstman "I have always had a deep love of building things and learning how they work."

Michael Matza "As a perfectionist myself, I understand that people strive to be perfect all the time. What we should really be searching for is moments. It's always seemed that listeners hear vibrato and think  "perfection!" However, for me, timing is key."

Linda Milano "Regardless of what your 'dance' may be, approach it with a passion. By doing so, you can be sure that "your feet will follow" and everything else will fall into place."

Lourdes Ng "'It is good to have an end to journey toward; but it is the journey that matters, in the end.' ~ Ernest Hemingway"

Nicole Gartner "Aesthetics are crucial to a successful narrative. So remember to surround yourself with good people, so that your story is memorable."

Harsh Banwait has been an student Prezi U Ambassador, interned as a media assistant, taken three-dimensional design classes, and is always involved in projects.