Engineering 100 Model ePortfolios for Fall Semester 2012

Joshua Downes has an eportfolio for his ESG 100 and WRT 102 courses. 

Rebecca Nolan is an Engineering Science Major. Rebecca has the desire to help people worldwide by using skills as an engineering. She loves to travel and participate in martial arts.

Deanna Rohrbacher loves art, music, literature and fixing things. Combining her love for art and structure, Deanna is working towards a career in Art Conservation.

Emma Tobias  has made her ePortfolio a wonderful showcase of coursework, activities, clubs, internships and work experience.

Asaf Harari is an engineering science major. He was born in Israel and has made his way to The Bronx High School of Science and now to Stony Brook. Asaf's desire is to understand how machines work and why certain designs are in use.

Bo Kim Only viewable within the Stony Brook University Community. Is at Stony Brook University to meld her love of art and engineering to design functional and beautiful products.

Engineering 100 Model ePortfolios

Angela M. Horstman "As a female looking into an engineering field, I was always looked upon as weird by my non engineering female friends. They were sticking to traditional female jobs like teaching and labelled me as odd for having the passion for math and science that I do. But that never bothered me because if I had let it then I would have missed out on the life that I wanted to create for myself. "

Carlos Mauricio Vasquez-Ortiz is majoring in engineering and has taken several courses in the department. He has several examples of his work from ESG 100 to ESM 335.

Sean Wilson is an enthusiastic engineering major.

Andrew Chung "My name is Andrew Chung and I'm Taiwanese-American and I am majoring in Computer Science. I like to play basketball whenever possible, listen to a lot of music and currently am trying to go to the gym consistently."

Murtaza Khan "I am an economics major at Stony Brook University and plan to graduate in the spring of 2014. Both of my parents were born in Bangladesh and moved to the US before having my older sister and I. Some of my hobbies include playing sports, and just in general hanging out with my friends.  My favorite sports' teams include the New York Knicks and the NY Jets."