Engineering 201 Model ePortfolios for Spring Semester 2013

Isabelle Cortes "I have dual citizenship; I’m both an American and French citizen.  I enjoy traveling and am very grateful for the experiences I have had thus far and hope to continue to be able to have more in the future.  As a native Long Islander I also enjoy going to the beach any chance I have, as well as spending any time outdoors.  I like to sail as well as play tennis and volleyball.  I am currently a freshman at Stony Brook University studying engineering sciences.  I am a member of the WISE (Women In Science and Engineering) program and wish to focus in civil engineering and eventually to work in structural engineering."

Alia Rafiq is an Engineering Science major specializing in Civil Engineering. She loves to analyze and design projects and considers herself as a problem solver. Playing tennis, drinking coffee and being outdoors are her top activities. 

Eleftheria Konstantatos "My first name, in Greek, means freedom. I like to think that I wear it well with who I am as a person. I do have a lot of family in Greece so I try and visit there whenever I can during the summers. I love the beach. There’s something about the calm water and the sun that makes me feel at home."

Calvin Wang is majoring in Business Management, selected to be part of the Business Honors track. He is outgoing and caring and loves working and talking with people.