Graduate Model ePortfolios

Barbara Whitaker "My machine of choice is the Panasonic DVX 100A 24P. It is my pen. I write with light. I began my video career in 1997 while volunteering at Pacifica Cable Television Channel 8 (now channel 26) in Pacifica, California. I learned to edit using Final Cut Pro in Paris, France and New York City while a student at New York University in 2004."

Pierre M. Albert "I am a graduate of Stony Brook University having majored in Political Science (Concentration-American Government, Law and Public Policy) with a minor in Leadership Development. I will also be graduating from the accelerated/sequential Master in Public Policy Program at SBU."

Sara Kardasz is working towards her Masters of Science in Technological Systems Management with a concentration in Education Technology. In Sara's ePortfolio you will find information, artifacts and reflections from courses she has completed while at Stony Brook. Sara has taught workshops, attended conferences, and is finding ways to connect students with technology on their quest to learn. 

Rachel Koeth is a doctoral student in music at Stony Brook University. She is a teaching assistant for the Department of Music, a chamber musician, a soloist and an orchestral musician. Video performances, upcoming concerts, work experience and general information can be found on her ePortfolio.

Stephen Lee is woring on his Ph.D. in the Biomedical Engineering Department pursing biomaterials and nanotechnology related research. This Texan has found a way to combine both of his interests of medicine and engineering. Throughout his undergraduate, he completed REU and two research projects which motivated him to pursue researching with a high level of concentration.