Independent Model ePortfolios

Richard Bernard "If you want to know more about me, you are at the right place. My eportfolio is a good illustration my personality, my academic life as well as my efforts to be successful in life."

Isaac Yeung is a Senior at Stony Brook University and will be graduating magna cum laude in May 2013. He majors in Biochemistry with a minor in Chemistry and is currently on the Pre-Med track with hopes to enter Stony Brook University School of Medicine Class of 2017.

Mary Parhiala is graduating May 2013 as an honors student in the College of Business. Her concentration was on marketing and she minored in Italian.

Suxiao Li (Serena Li) "When I was lost and confused about my future, my dream saved me. I am now a junior of Computer Science in Stony Brook University and will be graduating in Spring, 2014. It is a tough major, but it is also a field that I found my passion in. I believe that after my diligent work in Stony Brook, I will finally have my own position in a company that I love and become a person with contribution and reputation."

Dominic Dabrowski  is a world traveler who was born in Poland, but grew up in America. He has many samples of his writing available on his ePortfolio on topics such as storm weather, whaling, water supply, and public policy.

Benjamin Qiu is an engineering science major and a digital arts minor. Benjamin is quite the photographer with his Nikon D5100. Besides capturing the world with a fresh perspective, he is a TLT Sinc Site Consultant, and advertising representative, and the editor of Kiwanis Circle K.

Alicia Elliott is an engineering science major with a concentration in environmental engineering. She loves learning, creating and being active.

Daniel Chung is "heavily involved on campus as an Orientation Leader, Resident Assistant, Senior Consultant for the Department of Teaching, Learning and Technology, and the incoming President of the Korean Student Association (KSA) for the 2013-2014 academic year." According to him, "life can be lonely if you don't put yourself out there! If life hands you an opportunity, take it!"