Campus Involvement

Ben Yiufat Lam - It is amazing to see how a series transform from its original idea to the final product. I recall beginning the project intending to capture the changes and gentrification of Brooklyn. However, through out the process of production, this idea concept quickly came to a metamorphosis. My focus began to shift towards a more general portrayal of the urban landscape, particularly through the construction and deconstruction of the urban architectural elements.

Soma Majumder - Being on the Executive Board of Community Service Club as Public Relations Officer was a great experience. I got to meet a lot of new friends through this club and what I liked most about it was that I was helping the greater Stony Brook Community through my involvement in CSC.

Dillon Winegar - I am a sophomore at Stony Brook University. I am a Business major, planning on specializing in Marketing, and minoring in Digital Arts.  I have been involved in many things on campus, including the Undergraduate College Fellows Program, the LDS Council, where I serve as president, and Stony Brook Crew Team, where I was recently voted to serve as co-captain of the men’s team.

In the Spotlight ePortfolio

Yi Wan Wu - My name is Yi Wan Wu. I am a freshman in Stony Brook University. I am a Health Science major and a pre-Med student. I like to smile; therefore, I smile constantly. I am an optimistic girl and I do not like to give up.

In the Spotlight ePortfolio