LDS

Leadership Courses' Model ePortfolios for Fall Semester 2012

LDS 101

Vicky Qian "I'm Jingwen Qian, a seawolf coming far away from China to start a new adventure and explore her own future in SBU, United States. I prefer being called Vicky. I believe that everybody is unique,possesses their own personalities and talents as well."

Christine Publik has many interests, like Jackie Kennedy, poetry, F. Scott Fitzgerald, Robert Frost and sunflowers. She is currently a health sciences major working towards being a physical therapist.

Nicole Pasquino is an engineering science major, with a minor in environmental engineering. She loves art, traveling, helping others and the season autumn.

Sarah Georges Sarah is a biology major on the pre-med track. She loves to mentor others and wants to help as many people succeed as possible.

Michelle Schukin is a Business and Economics Major as well as a Minor in Philosophy. She is a team player and motivator who believes in unity, working together and the community.

Shanell Morrison wants to be a pediatrician because of her love for the sciences and for helping people. She enjoys meeting new people, because one can never know how the relationships you have in life end up being a positive affect.

Nicole Gartner "When I was sixteen, I had extensive reconstructive knee surgery that changed my life for the better.  I went from being a three-season athlete in high school to someone who was unable to walk on her own for a number of months.  Instead of focusing on the negatives...I ironically enough turned to the thing that provoked my injury, sports.  However, instead of playing them, I started reporting on them.  My teacher handed me a video camera and microphone, looked at me and said, "Have fun with this."  Little did I know, this little project turned into something amazing."

Jessica Flareau is a business major, concentrating in marketing and minoring in graphic design. Jessica is a more than a member of the Business Leaders Program, but a dancer, a graphic designer and an advocate for reusable and biodegradable products. 

Min Ki Seul is a Health Sciences major. She has a great design for her ePortfolio and has her writing, lab work and work experience on her ePortoflio.

Hui-Ping Teng is a Computer Science Major. Originally from Taiwan, Hui-Ping is a determined individual who loves her family, mountain climbing, being a Christian and accomplishing her goals.

Yi Wan Wu one day hopes to be a doctor in Africa. She believes in the quotation "Fail to learn, learn to fail," where if you fail to be curious, you will fail to obtain more knowledge.

LDS 102

Jahmelia Roche is a Linguistics major with a minor in Japanese. She is very family-oriented, and has dedicated much of her teenage years to helping her mother and stepfather raise her two younger brothers. She was born in Jamaica, and has both lived there and in the USA throughout her life.

Leadership Courses' Model ePortfolios for Spring Semester 2013

LDS 101

Kaiyan Shiu is going to be an Applied Mathematics Major and an Accounting Minor. She speaks Wenzhounese, a dialect of Chinese.

LDS 102

Kelly Zegers Only viewable within the Stony Brook Community "The top things I liked about my first year at Stony Brook: Meeting new people, joining The Statesman, getting on the Dean's List, having downtime, attending events like 'My Life As.'"

Daniel Gibbons "A hundred years from now, if my ravenous desire to change the world hasn't made a difference in someone's life, then I haven't fulfilled my dreams!"