Model Course ePortfolios
LDS 102.02, Undergraduate College of Leadership & Service, Spring 2011
Media Literacy & Cyber Communications: Creating Messages and Leading Virtual Teams
Dr. London and Nancy Wozniak will represent SBU's Leadership and Service Program in the Making Connections - Connecting to Learning project involving integrative learning and eportfolios. For more information on eportfolios and the project, contact Nancy Wozniak in The Faculty Center, ext. 22780. email@example.com
View: Stephen Ngo
"Remember, today was the tomorrow you worried about yesterday."
I'm currently majoring in Biochemistry and minoring in China Studies at Stony Brook University.
- Fencing (Epee)
- Volunteer at North Shore University Hospital
- Recently, ballroom dancing
I like to travel to other countries and experience their cultures.
- Biology- The intricate mechanisms of the body
- Politics- I watch the News on CNN to keep up with daily events
- History- European History