Model Course ePortfolios
LDS 102.02, Undergraduate College of Leadership & Service, Spring 2011
Media Literacy & Cyber Communications: Creating Messages and Leading Virtual Teams
Dr. London and Nancy Wozniak will represent SBU's Leadership and Service Program in the Making Connections - Connecting to Learning project involving integrative learning and eportfolios. For more information on eportfolios and the project, contact Nancy Wozniak in The Faculty Center, ext. 22780. firstname.lastname@example.org
5 Facts About Me
1. I'm a New Jersey native, Califon, NJ specifically, located in Hunterdon County( NW NJ)
2. I'm a runner. Cross country, and middle distance events. I ran track and cross country all through high school and am currently on the track/xc team here at Stony Brook
3. I love mountains! hiking, rock climbing, skiing, ice climbing, and via ferrata. I've hiked in a bunch of different mountain ranges including the Pyrenees (Spain, France), Alps (France, Switzerland, Italy), Dolomites (Italy), as well as a bunch of places all over the U.S.
4. I love animals. I work at a veterinarian's office in the summers and hope to have a career involving animals one day.
5. I have one sister, who is three years yonger than me, but we are often mistaken for twins.