Model Course ePortfolios
LDS 102.02, Undergraduate College of Leadership & Service, Spring 2011
Media Literacy & Cyber Communications: Creating Messages and Leading Virtual Teams
Dr. London and Nancy Wozniak will represent SBU's Leadership and Service Program in the Making Connections - Connecting to Learning project involving integrative learning and eportfolios. For more information on eportfolios and the project, contact Nancy Wozniak in The Faculty Center, ext. 22780. firstname.lastname@example.org
View: Charles Magyar IV
About Me (simply put):
1. If I had a super power, it would be telepathy, but rather than passing words and speech it would the transfer of emotion and mental images.
2. Once I find a role to play, I learn to play it well.
3. I love music, dancing, and the arts, but I study computer science.
4. There is always a reason to keep the child-like wonder.
5. Brutal Honesty is the only way to have a true friend.
6. I want to follow my own path, and be a real person.
7. I like owls, symbols of wisdom yet truly one of the less intelligent birds on the planet.
8. "I am the Educated Fool" - Iron Maiden (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tWWfYv2IiPM)