Model Course ePortfolios
LDS 102.02, Undergraduate College of Leadership & Service, Spring 2011
Media Literacy & Cyber Communications: Creating Messages and Leading Virtual Teams
Dr. London and Nancy Wozniak will represent SBU's Leadership and Service Program in the Making Connections - Connecting to Learning project involving integrative learning and eportfolios. For more information on eportfolios and the project, contact Nancy Wozniak in The Faculty Center, ext. 22780. email@example.com
View: Arielle Dollinger
5 Facts About Me
1. I have been playing piano since 2nd grade and violin since 3rd.
2. I love to write, and I love to create art (drawing, painting, photography).
3. I am the Assistant Arts & Entertainment Editor at the Stony Brook Statesman, and I also write for the paper.
4. I have always had an affinity for languages and enjoy studying Spanish and Linguistics.
5. I want to be a journalist (writing for a newspaper or news magazine) because I cannot see myself ever getting bored of it - there is always something new to investigate and report on or write about.