Model Course ePortfolios
LDS 102.02, Undergraduate College of Leadership & Service, Spring 2011
Media Literacy & Cyber Communications: Creating Messages and Leading Virtual Teams
Dr. London and Nancy Wozniak will represent SBU's Leadership and Service Program in the Making Connections - Connecting to Learning project involving integrative learning and eportfolios. For more information on eportfolios and the project, contact Nancy Wozniak in The Faculty Center, ext. 22780. email@example.com
View: Preet Korani
Aim for the stars, at least you'll land in the Carribean.
1. I was born in India, and raised there for eight years.
2. Now I live in Queens, and personally think it's better than India. This is probably only because I've been here for most of my life now.
3. But I am also very proud of my Indian Heritage. I speak fluently in Telugu and I know how to understand Hindi and can speak broken Hindi.
4. I do anything to makemy parents happy.
5. I'm a Biology major on the Pre-Med track.