Model Course ePortfolios
LDS 102.02, Undergraduate College of Leadership & Service, Spring 2011
Media Literacy & Cyber Communications: Creating Messages and Leading Virtual Teams
Dr. London and Nancy Wozniak will represent SBU's Leadership and Service Program in the Making Connections - Connecting to Learning project involving integrative learning and eportfolios. For more information on eportfolios and the project, contact Nancy Wozniak in The Faculty Center, ext. 22780. email@example.com
View: Amanda Eve Thum
Amanda Eve Thum: She gave so much time to the improvement of herself that she didn't even have the time to criticize others.
Five Facts About Me
1) I am a pretty intense traveler. If I have free time, you can be guaranteed that I will be going somewhere. My most favorite place on Earth is Yaffo, Israel (and nearly any other place in Israel). I also fell in love with Tallin, Estonia and Cairo, Egypt.
2) I am an extremely proud young Jewish woman, whose grandparents are both Holocaust survivors. My first book will be a memoir-biography of their stories of survival, and the effects which they have had on me (and my family).
3) I believe strongly in three things: myself, writing, and American football. I love the Steelers (but moreso Pittsburgh itself).
4) I was born and raised in Bay Ridge, Brooklyn.
5) I'm on my way to getting my sky diving license, after I had my first dive on October 23, 2010 (my eighteenth birthday)!
My experiences have been both outrageous and beautiful... I wouldn't trade this life for anything.