View: Longhao's ePortfolio

ePortfolio Showcase

My name is Longhao Tang. I am 21. I am a international student from China. I major in business, and my sepcialization is finance. I also minor in leadership.  I have been in the U.S for over 4 years. I came the U.S. as an high school exchange student in 2006. I then studied at the University of Southern Mississippi. I was in Mississippi for 3 and half years.  Then, I transfered to Stony Brook University in spring 2010.  I think I am a sophomore now. I am not quite sure because I am confused how many credits were transfered with me.

I am from the northeast part of China. My hometown is Changchun, and it is the captial of Jilin Province.  it is famous  for auto-mobile production. Actually, the first autio-mobile is produced in my hometown.

I like sprots, all kinds of sports.  I like playing soccer and basketball particularly. I am a soccer fan. My favorite team is AC Miland, which is a strong team in Italian league. My favorite soccer player is Ronaldo. I have been a fan of him since I was 7 years old.  I also like playing on my computer. not playing games, but reading news.  I am a news fan.  I would love to talk about politics.