View: Zhongheng Li

ePortfolio Showcase

Hello! Wellcome to my Page!

Hi, my name is Zhongheng Li. and you can call me Heng. That is what everybody call me because it is easier to pronounce than my full name. And I love to be call by this Name.  I am studying at Stony Brook University with double majored in Information System Engineering and Applied Math&Statistic. It is because I love to do research on new technologies and want to know how to apply them to enhance efficiency in real life. And having a critical and rational mind of thinking is always a good way for life decision making. As well as my majors, I also specialized in Business under my Information System Engineering Major and I am minor in Digital Art. It is because I had build up a passion in advertising, marketing and promotion since childhood. I am enthusiastic when I am working on marketing related projects like writing marketing proposal, making multimedia designs for advertising and creating promotion strategies. Therefore, I am expecting myself apply my IT and Digital Art knowledge to the creative advertising and marketing field.