Jenna O'Keefe

The TLT internship is something I wanted to do from the moment I heard about it, because I love pushing myself to be the best that I can be. I admit, the internship has been a lot more work than I originally thought it woud be, but I love a challenge. Mentoring has been a truly eye-opening experience. Many people who wander in and out of the SINC Sites might think the senior consultants just sit behind the desk and goof off, but they don't realize just how much goes into their jobs. I've always admired the senior consultants for their extensive knowledge, and now I'm starting to realize how much work went into gaining that knowledge. Not only are they extremely helpful, but they've also learned to be calm and patient with frenzied and sometimes not-so-nice users. Things can get pretty chaotic, and yet the senior consultants always manage to keep their cool while helping others with their issues. This week has really made me appreciate their job, and my hopefully soon-to-be job, so much more.