View ePortfolio: Nina Abraham

Hello everyone,

My name is Nina Abraham and I am a freshman at Stony Brook University. I am a biology major; however, I may choose another major later on. My goal is to become a dentist and help out the community as much as I can. I like to stay active and play tennis. I graduated from Yonkers High School. In high school, I was in the International BaccalaureateProgram and I ended up graduating with an IB Diploma. In this rigorous program, I completed numerous internal assessments and wrote papers that took years in the making. I was also required to do over 150 hours of community service. That limit did not stop me since I continued to volunteer along with my church and other organizations. I also began to work at dental offices which allowed me to see that this is what I want to do. At Stony Brook, I am the secretary of Thillana, The Official South Asian Dance Team. Dancing is one of my many passions and I always put great effort to look my best. I mostly enjoy spending time with family and friends.