Anna Shippee says,"I am a psychology major at Stony Brook University and I will be graduating a semester early in December 2010. I am interested in Clinical Psychology, with focus areas on Marriage and Romantic Relationships. Depression and the reduction of stigma related to having and seeking treatment for mental illnesses are other fields of interest to me." ...Read more about Anna's academic and professional interests and accomplishments.

CHILL Project and professional ePortfolio

Ansue Jacob says,"I am a Stony Brook University WISE student in the Information Systems major. As a junior this year, I have been finding my way and trying to prepare myself for the world beyond graduation. This semester, I have started taking upper division classes in my major which have only solidified my desire to work in the Information Systems field. I have started to prepare for the GRE and I am looking into graduate schools." Read more about Ansue's academic and professional goals...

The Faculty Center Internship ePortfolio - WISE

Ahrum Kim tells us the importance of reflection in her life,"I Reflect..

To live my day 100%
To be aware of my dreams and my direction
To discover meanings and lessons from small things
and..

To keep learning and growing"

Discover more about leadership and reflection from Ahrum....

The Faculty Center Internship - MBA

Daniela Giuliani writes about her life, "In life, I try to be more than just a sister.  I try to be more than just a friend or teammate.  In an attempt to become more than just Daniela Giuliani, the student, the sister, the friend, I believe that bettering myself is a resilient result of helping others to become better." Read more about Daniela and her spirit of excellence....

Americorps Project - Career Center

Eda Charmaine Gimenez writes about the important of reflecting through her eportfolio,"The purpose of my eportfolio is to document my work and express my thoughts and ideas through careful reflection.  As you glance through each tab, you can gather a glimpse of my experiences and see what I have learned from each one.

By reflecting in my eportfolio, I hope to share what I have learned about various aspects of life by making connections and applying my experiences to the world..."

Read more about Eda and her amazing accomplishments....

ENG 100 - Model Showcase and Academic ePortfolio

Michelle Nesi writes about her academic and professional goals, "I expected to graduate in May 2012. I am a Psychology major, Business minor. My interests are in the areas of clinical psychology, specifically anxiety and depression. Reducing stigma around depression and suicide has been a main goal of mine since the beginning of my college career. Read more about Michelle's dedication to her academics, goals, and society ....

Americorps Project - Career Center

Paris Lingard writes,"I'm Paris Lingard, an Economics major/Business Management minor entering my final semester at Stony Brook University. I have a strong interest in marketing which I plan to pursue for post-undergraduate work. Right now, I am currently working as a marketing intern at the Faculty Center on campus and taking four other courses this fall."

Read more about Paris' future plans ....

The Faculty Center Internship

Josie Mac Menamin writes about her 5 top values in life," Love is what life is all about. It is family, friends, lovers and all the fulfillment derived from those relationships.  Growth in a word reflects the constant personal evolution we all undergo in response to the shifting demands of life.  Honesty is a rigorous standard of truth in all ones dealings, it is difficult at times but ultimately rewarding.  In general the truth will always emerge and those who never denied or hid the truth come out on top.    Compassion enables understanding and appreciation of the situations of others and by comparison our own." Read more about leadership and values...

LDR 210 Course ePortfolio

Juanita Cochran writes about her passions, "I am a very outgoing, spontaneous, friendly, caring, and loving.  My passion is basketball. I love math! I did volunteer work. A cancer walk and paint the campus pink project for breast cancer."
Read more about Juanita and her leadership abilities....

LDR 210 Course ePortfolio

Melanie Roxas writes about her academic career,"I am a 22-year-old Puerto Rican & Filipina female; born and raised in Long Island, New York. My college career has allowed me to flourish and develop into the well-rounded individual that I am today. I transferred from Binghamton University and currently attend Stony Brook University. I am pursuing a Bachelor’s of Arts Degree and I will be graduating in December 2010. My major is Hispanic Languages and Literature." Read more about Melanie and leadership in her life....

LDR 210 Course ePortfolio

Maranyelin writes about her leadership abilities, " At this time I intend to major in Economics, minor in Leadership, and attain my MBA while at Stony Brook. Leadership has been a part of me ever since I was a little girl in elementary school. Taking the leading roles in all school plays, being on the executive board of all the clubs I was a part of, and being the founder of many organizations in high school, are just a couple of the many ways I have been involved." Read more Maranyelin's academic excellence and community involvement....

LDR 210 - Course ePortfolio

Paul Fenaroli tell us about his sports and major,"In high school, I was a three sport athlete, competing on the Baseball, Football, and Wrestling teams
After graduating high school I made the decision to attend Stony Brook University, mainly for the opportunity to play football for the Seawolves
After my first year at SBU I was accepted into the business school with a 3.6 GPA, and decided to concentrate on Marketing.Currently in my fourth and final year here at SBU, I am very proud to be captain of the football team, and to have been awarded mention on the dean's list 3 of my 6 semesters." Read more about Paul's leadership abilities...

LDR 210

Talisha L. Bridges writes about her focus, "I would say I tend to focus all my attention to my inner world of thoughts and impressions. From time to time, I can be the person that acts on emotions.  I often tend to take in information using my five senses and focus mainly on the here and now. I also prefer having things planned and settled, I’m well organized." Read more about Talisha and her leadership abilities...

LDR 2010 Course ePortfolio

Tony Goebel writes about his path in life, "My name is Anthony Matthew Goebel and I'm a Stony Brook Student. I was born on October 3 in the great year of 1989 in Northern California. In 1997 my family moved to Southern California to where we have now lived for the passed 13 years. Some how I ended up 2867 miles away from home on Long Island in Stony Brook. The path that has taken me here will help define where I am going. It is important to have a track to where one wants to be. You have to have goals and seek to reach them. One short term goal that is the reason why I am here, it is to finish my undergraduate education and get my degree within the next two years."

... Read more about Tony's academic and professional goals...

LDR 2010 Course ePortfolio