Digital Stories: Podcasts

When designing podcasts, individuals create the content and upload it for others to see and download, almost like a video on demand. These can be viewed whenever one would like. Podcasts can be made on various topics such as science, math, technology, English, history, and even include the 7 components of digital storytelling!

2014, ITS 102 - Energy Research - Imin Kao

Fang Chen "I am a bass player, yeah it is bass, electronic bass!" Only viewable within the Stony Brook University Community

Brandon Fieger "Being able to weed out what is not important and what is trivial is a talent, something you aren't born with but rather something you learn from experience."

Connor Goham "I am utterly obsessed with trying to understand how the universe works."Only viewable within the Stony Brook University Community

Yuanming Lu "I am interested in “air pollution impact on environment” this topic very much at my first sight."

David Tram "Don't Be Afraid of Expressing Yourself." Only viewable within the Stony Brook University Community

Yuan Wang "Majoring in Electrical Engineering at Stony Brook University, I love the art of making cars."

Konstantin Pushnikov "My name is Konstantin and I will take over the world."

Samantha Wong "'The most wasted of all days is one without laughter' -e.e Cummings"

Danielle Wahl "'Everything that happens to you is a reflection of what you believe about yourself. We cannot outperform our level of self-esteem. We cannot draw to ourselves more than we think we are worth.' -Iyanla Vanzant"

Konstantin Pushnikov "My name is Konstantin and I will take over the world. (Not like Francis Underword)."

Kihong Min "Imagine how cool it would be if life had background music."Only viewable within the Stony Brook University Community

Luis Ramirez "There are going to be times where we want to give up, where our body and minds may want to give out on us, but that is when we must push past this and fight with our hearts instead of our body and this how greatness is achieved." Only viewable within the Stony Brook University Community

Ganatheipan Raventhirarajah "HOW CAN I CHANGE THE WORLD?"

Fanglin Zhou "Go ahead, make my day!"

2012, Imin Kao

Aaron Doucett "My interests include playing jazz music (piano), sailing, weather, computers/technology, web design, and competitive rowing."

Kai Chen "World runs on machines and machines were invented by Mechanical Engineers. If there were no Mechanical Engineers, the world will be a different place to live." Only viewable within the Stony Brook community 

Kyle Olsen "I am a Mechanical Engineer and using my knowledge and abilities I will redefine the automotive industry."

Yousef Elsendiony I am an agent of change and I promote education over a lifetime." Only viewable within the Stony Brook community

Qing Yin "Today, our mother earth becomes more and more fragile because of we human beings' improper actions. We should get together to protect our earth to make it more beautiful!"