REU/SRI Model ePortfolios

REU - Summer 2013

Vivian Mo "I major in Mechanical Engineering with hopes of becoming a product designer, though, I'm not sure what it is that I want to design. However, I would love to try everything and anything. I love creating, designing, and drafting. My interest in visual arts started in high school with studio art/portfolio."

Ariel Yang Ariel has documented her weekly experiences in the 10-weeks of the Explorations in STEM Research program with her reflections, skills she's acquired, and projects she's working on. Humor is present all through her eportfolio, and each week is accompanied by a GIF to express her week.

Risa Cheung "I am passionate about the environment and plan to take my coursework into a career in geospatial science, urban planning, or sustainability consulting. I want to be involved in and lead efforts in sustainable planning and building. A long-shot aspiration of mine is becoming the administrator of the U.S. Environmental Protection Agency or directing an environmental consulting firm."