Model Showcase ePortfolios

Michelle Hernandez - I am an upcoming senior with a double major in Psychology and Women and Gender Studies in Stony Brook University. I have a strong belief that in order to see change, you must be the change you want to see; therefore I have become very passionate in wanting to help society develop into a more accepting environment for children where there can have an outlet to express themselves outside their home.

Annie Bernberg - So far I have enjoyed writing about my childhood with my grandma in Little Neck, Queens. In my recent papers I have written about my love of literature and art, and most of all stories.

Alexia Faraguna - I currently attend Stony Brook University. Some of my passions are learning something new everyday, soccer, the Jets, BodyCombat, BodyPump, the Yankees, the beach, reading, my friends, my family, traveling, watching old films, and my puppies. My two favorite places in the world to be are Brooklyn and Aruba.

Mo Lam -  I am a second year math major in both Math and Applied Math departments at Stony Brook University. I am a University Scholar, currently considering whether I should minor in Information System or Computer Science. Beside school work, I am currently a student coach in the New York City Math Team, former captain (2010') of the NYC math team: Steven Colbert team (akaA team), and NYC Queens team (2009',2010') for New York State Math League, and a 2 times USA Math Olympiad qualifier.

Eda Charmaine Gimenez - I have fun with almost everything I do and, as a result, I like to experience new adventures.  From drawing and attempting to compose music at home to mountain climbing and hiking outdoors, the things I enjoy vary.  Being young, I like to play sports like tennis, badminton, and riflery. And, although I sound pretty active and like to be productive, trust me, I know how to relax to life's sweet surrender.