Writing and Rhetoric 102 Model ePortfolios for Spring Semester 2013

Jose Torres "I'm from Franklin Square in Nassau County. I have lived there since I was in the third grade. I am currently a freshman at Stony Brook University and I study biochemistry. In the future I aspire to become a specialist in a field of medicine."

Garry Berdichevskiy "My name is Garry Berdichevskiy and I am from Brooklyn, New York. I was born and raised there, even though I am of Russian decent. I am a Psychology major on the Pre-Med track at Stony Brook University."

Yousef Elsendiony "Hi my name is Yousef Elsendiony, I am currently a freshman studying electrical engineering at Stony Brook University. I love being challenged and creating things so engineering was my primary interest. Outside of school, I enjoy playing soccer, basketball, and exploring the outside world."

Alexia Faraguna "Currently I am preparing to take the October 2013 LSAT and beginning to apply to law school in New York. Some of my passions are learning something new everyday, soccer, the Jets, BodyCombat, BodyPump, the Yankees, the beach, reading, my friends, my family, traveling, watching old films, and my animals. Feel free to peruse my ePortfolio, a glimpse of my life."

Jeremy Allen "Quirky doesn’t even begin to describe me. The odds and ends of my subconscious thoughts even surprise me at times. I can’t believe I just thought that. I am not insane, not in the slightest bit, just really creative."

Vincent Bhandal "Not everything has to be simple, in fact, the complexities of life are what makes it interesting. If everything was just taken for its face value, the world and its atmosphere would be static and flat; unchanging and unappealing. There is an infinite amount of ways I could have told you about myself, but instead, sharing a piece of my thoughts seemed more appropriate."

Sean Fernandez "I have two big aspirations for my future. The first is a general one; I want to be able to help people. The second is how I intend to accomplish that, by practicing dental medicine."

Colleen Deignan is from a small town in upstate New York, who came to Long Island to learn and grow as a person.

John Hauschild "I am defined by no one but myself. I am an adopted child from South Korea. The picture above tells it all. My mother is a huge person in my life. I hope you enjoy the work that I have written."

Kelsey Taylor "I was born and raised in Chelmsford, MA. I decided to come to Stony Brook University because it is a large school with many options for majors, as i am currently undecided, and the overall school spirit and family like feeling makes this school so welcoming."

Kevin Kai Wing Yim Only viewable within the Stony Brook Community Kevin is a Psychology major from Bayside, Queens. He has an interest in learning new facts and the martial arts.

Brandon Gordon Only viewable within the Stony Brook Community Brandon is a Political Science/Business major on a pre-law track. He is from Brooklyn, and is determined to use his ambition and motivation to accomplish his goals.

Kenneth Lee Only viewable within the Stony Brook Community Kenneth is a Biology major on the pre-health track who wants to attend medical school and become a doctor.

Peter Czechowicz Only viewable within the Stony Brook Community Peter loves to challenge himslef to push his body to its physical limit with running and jumping. "Parkour is the art of motion in which you must find the fastest way from point A to point B."

Kevin Chen Only viewable within the Stony Brook Community Kevin is a Biomedical Engineering major with a dedication and focus on his education and academic excellence. 

Marcela Gomez Only viewable within the Stony Brook Community A thoughtful and expressive eportfolio.