My name is Amber Britton and I would like to welcome you to my e-Portfolio.

Five Facts About Me:

1. I am a lead singer for a rock band
  2. I have driven across the country over 6 times
  3. I have two kittens, Effie & Qwerty
  4. I have a 3.9 GPA, while working full time and volunteering
  5. I've met David Bowie

I am currently going to school full time while keeping my full time career in the publishing industry. I will be graduating in May of 2016 with a B.S. in Business Management and a Marketing specialization. My focus is on helping the publishing industry thrive in the digital world. People say that being a full time student, while working full time, is ambitious. I believe that if you break it down, while it is difficult, it can absolutely be done. It may be hard but the hard part is almost over and then I will be right where I want to be. 

I would love to hear from you so feel free to reach out and introduce yourself.

More About Amber:

Currently, I work for Tribune Publishing as the Account Specialist for our East Coast markets. I have helped to engage our subscribers by creating dynamic email campaigns that onboard them and immerse them in our online content. 

An email campaign I recently conceptualized and implemented, in 6 of our major markets, was featured in ‘The Inkredible 5, Best of 2015’ from Movable Ink and was featured by the Get Response blog in their post, “Are Interactive Emails The Next Big Thing?”

I enjoy setting goals for myself to help me achieve personal success. I have set goals to move across the country (check!), run a ½ marathon (check x2!), travel to Italy (in progress), graduate with my B.S. (almost there!) and many others. Goal setting has really helped me to realize that my aspirations are manageable. When I can find a moment of spare time between work and school, I try to indulge my interests:

• Technology and gadgets-I love maximizing my machine’s efficiency and finding new ways to use them.
  • Music-I am the lead vocalist for a rock band. We are kind of awesome.
  • Books-I am a bibliophile by nature and devour books of all kind. Check out my list on Goodreads!