As a Resident Assistant to a floor with an average of 40 Stony Brook University students, I planned and executed an average of 10 events per year, in addition to collaborating on quad wide events. I rotated administrative tasks and duty hours with five other Resident Assistants, working under the supervision of the Hall Director to provide leadership and support for a building of over 200 students.  

Prior to being hired as a Resident Assistant, I served on the building's Hall Council as Vice President, conducting weekly building-wide meetings. Our executive board consisted of diverse individuals from a range of backgrounds, ages and perspectives. In executive board meetings, I formulated the agenda for building meetings and collaborated on planning events. I was elected as Vice President after serving as the PR representative. In this position I was responsible for advertising events to boost attendance and engagement, along with keeping residents updated on important building announcements. 

Below is a gallery of publicity flyers showcasing some of the academic and social events organized to engage residents during my time in these positions.

Large publicity flyer for the 2012 Stony Brook University annual "Mendy Extravaganza" event.