I have been at Stony Brook for seven semesters. I am currently interested in game development, design, and programming. I am also interested in digital animation and story writing. As of the past several months I have been taking a lot of photos, documenting where I have been and what I have been doing over the past several months, which I eventually want to document here on my ePortfolio.

I have a unique music background. When I was in middle school, I performed in the school chorus for three years. I've played many instruments since I was little, including the violin, the trumpet, and the french horn. Since coming to college, I've expanded my musical interests and joined the marching band at the university. During Fall 2013, I got an electronic keyboard for my birthday and have been learning to play it since I got it. Since Fall 2014, I have become the mellophone section leader and currently have helped the Spirit of Stony Brook cheer at several of the basketball games.

Below you will see a very short animation which I created during the Fall of 2013. I was actually really bored and just wanted to see if I could create something with Stencyl, a program where you can design games. I wanted to see if I could just create an endless animation and... Well, you can see the result below - a man with a hat trying to figure out "What is going on here?!"