Now that you know my roots in engineering, lets learn a little more about me on a deeper level.

My interests:

*Video Games

I am a huge fan of role playing games and MMORPG's like World of Warcraft. These type of games are a fun way to escape reality for a little while. In real life I am a student, in a game I can be whatever I want to be.

*Fashion shows

This is my guilty pleasure, although I always relate my world back to engineering. So when I think fashion, I am thinking about how I can add soft circuits and LEDs to the garments while still keeping them fashionable and wearable.

*Hoop Dancing

This is an interest I took up the summer I graduated high school. It is a beautiful art when you incorporate hula hooping tricks into dancing. I hoop all the time because it is a great workout, enjoyable and fun, and in an odd way calming.

*Robotics

My passion for robotics can be seen under the FIRST robotics tab, it was my life in high school. I continue my love of robotics by volunteering at the SBPLI Long Island Regional every year. I may not be on my school team anymore, but I can still root for them from the sidelines while I help to make the competition run smoothly.

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

"There are only a few chances a girl has in life to feel like a princess."

"Cherish every moment in life, because you never know what opportunities may come out of them."