My professional goals go along with my professional philosophy. My goals are to always be learning and exploring new ideas. I hope to be apart of exciting engineering projects and apart of the teams who use their engineering skills, knowledge, and abilities to really develop and help society.

My dream goals for after college would be to enter a product development company. Ideally toys or household goods as their is always a need for development on consumer items. For those with disabilities, consumer products need to be redeveloped so that anyone can use them and with children's toys their is always a need for engineers who can understand the development, processing, and materials end of a project.

However, like my professional philosophy of taking all opportunities, I am open to any and all job that I can get so that I can experience new fields and new tasks that I may have never thought to look into. This allows me to be flexible and open and also allows me to explore and learn.

After College goals:

After I graduate with my BS in Engineering Science I hope to enter the real world ready to take on every and any opportunity and task available to me. I will also be applying for the FE exam and eventually the PE exam to become a Professional Engineer.