My logo (as seen above) is of a bear wearing a nursing hat, with a shamrock on its ankle holding a purple heart. I choose this logo because I think it best represents my values and my personality. First I chose a bear because they are warm and are usual associated with comfort. I think my personality reflects one of a bear because I am very loving, warm and compassionate to my friends and family. I put the nursing hat on the bear because the bear symbolizes me, and I want to be a nurse. I am passionate about supporting people physically and emotionally and always want to help when I can. I choose to put the shamrock on the inside of the bear’s ankle because I have a shamrock tattoo in the same spot. I value my family and its Irish heritage. The heart represents my value of love and affection and it is so large because it is my number one value. The quote inside the heart is one of my favorites because it is so powerful. Living by this quote has helped me work through hardships with hope for the future and the reminder to follow my dreams. I chose to make the heart purple and not red because it is my favorite color but also because of the military “purple heart award.” Things in my life have hurt me but I want people to know that I am brave and willing to move forward.